Monday, May 18, 2009

Ascend Staff Applications!

ASCEND Staff Applications are now up and ready! As both a previous Ascend-er and Ascend Staffer myself, I can highly encourage you to apply and participate in this wonderful retreat that aims at forming Catholic leadership skills for High School Youth. Being a participant at Ascend as a high school student was one of my most cherished memories, the highlite of my summers, and they were experiences that formed me in a multitude of important ways. I never thought I could top those experiences until I came back to Ascend in college to be a Staff member. Helping your fellow staff members and your participants to see Christ in leadership was a huge joy for me, a joy that I was especially able to appreciate so much due to my formation as a participant. I guarantee that you will see fruits of your labor in the whole experience through witnessing the growth of friendships, confidence and faith of your campers. For more information, check out the new posting on how to apply in the Retreat Ministry blog or download the ASCEND Staff Application here. I hope that you will consider giving of your time and talent to help the youth of our Church!

No comments: